We recommend that you carefully read the registration terms before filling in the registration form and that you have a credit card ready for the hotel reservation and/or payment for the conference. This electronic transaction is secure, and your credit card information is encrypted during the registration process.
|Registration fees||By October 13||From October 14|
||Incl. VAT||Excl. VAT
||SEK 1875||SEK 1800
|Student/PhD student||SEK 1000
||SEK 1250||SEK 1300
Please note that the deadline date is at 24:00 hours local Swedish time.
The delegate fees include: Access to the scientific programme, documentation, coffee and lunches according to the programme, conference dinner at Blåsenhus on November 13.
Student/PhD student: Participants registered with this fee must be able to prove that they are entitled to the fee if requested by the organizers.
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice. If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added. You will receive your invoice by regular mail. If you like your invoice to be sent as a pdf attachment by e-mail, please unmark the tick box on the payment page of the registration form. VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside Sweden
• According to Swedish and legislation and routines, VAT will be added for delegates from outside Sweden.
• All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
• Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer
• Upon choice of payment method "Bank transfer" on the registration form, you will receive an invoice together with your confirmation letter, including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent as pdf attachments by e-mail.
• Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and American Express (Our university does not accept VISA Electron or Maestro). The Internet credit card service provider sometimes have trouble with Safari. We recommend the web browser Firefox with Mac OS.
• We will not accept any bank charge deductions
• Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by bank cheques or euro cheques
Cancellations and refunds
Cancellation of registration
Your cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until October 13, up to which date the total amount, except for a cancellation fee of SEK 500, will be refunded. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after October 13, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Cancellation of hotel reservation
Your hotel cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference secretariat. Cancellation of any hotel reservation will be accepted until 14 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is received later than this date, or in case of no-show, the hotel may charge your credit card for the whole stay reserved.
Change of delegate
Should you be unable to attend, you may send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. An administration fee of SEK 250 will be charged.
Conference secretariat e-mail: email@example.com